Saturday, March 5, 2011

Olivia's 3 now!!


I can't believe its been 2009 sine I last blogged!! Wow time flies!! Olivia is 3- we just celebrated her third birthday 12/31- AND her SECOND GOTCHA day on 2/17!!

ITS SO HARD TO BELIEVE!!

What's even more amazing is that God has laid it on our hearts to expand our little family again!! SO after much prayer- we've decided to adopt again- this time from Ethiopia!! We truly will have a "rainbow" as I like to say then! :)

We are at the VERY EARLY stages- so I promise I we keep everyone updated as we get further along!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! An update! I am so glad to hear from you guys. Emma just turned 3, too - yesterday. How exciting that you guys are adopting again. Congrats. Hope to watch your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you guys? Our Emma is doing well. Looking forward to summer when I'll have two months off to spend with her and her big sister. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how to get in touch with you guys, but I wanted to wish you a very merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheila, what's going on with you guys? Did your adoption go through? My e-mail is sjwaits at aol dot com if you want to get in touch! :)

    ReplyDelete